GTA Vice City Highly Compressed Full Version PC Game
About GTA Vice City :Grand Theft Auto returns to the computer platform with a new city, theme, and an assortment of enhanced features. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City offers the same go-anywhere style of play as its violent, M-rated predecessor but with an area twice as large as Liberty City to explore in a completely different setting.
Inspired by the look portrayed on television's stylish crime drama Miami Vice, the game takes place in the 1980s with criminals wearing pastel-colored suits, bikini-clad babes relaxing on sandy beaches, and palm tree-lined streets bustling with motorcycles, cars modeled after Ferrari Testarossas, and more. Players can now enter buildings like hotels or discos and walk through hallways to visit rooms.
Players can embark on a series of missions to build a reputation or simply explore the city, hijacking one of 120 vehicles (including motorcycles) and wreaking havoc on foot with an arsenal of 40 different weapons. The targeting mode has been refined once players leave their vehicle, with the camera taking a fixed position behind the character's shoulder and an auto-targeting system based on priority and danger level.
GTA Vice City Features:
- Offers support for 32-bit textures and multiple display resolutions for sharper visuals than the PS2 game
- Import your favorite tunes for play on a custom radio station, or listen to over nine hours of '80s music
- Record the last 30 seconds of stunts, shootouts, or fiery crashes and show them to friends via e-mail
- Customize the look of Tommy Vercetti and his threads with the player skin editor
- Supports EAX 3.0 audio for enveloping sound effects and music
GTA Vice City REQUIREMENTS:Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Pentium III or AMD Athlon 800MHz Processor or Intel Celeron or AMD Duron 1.2GHz Processor
8X CD-ROM Drive
915MB Hard Disk Space
32MB DirectX compatible Video Card
DirectX compatible Sound Card
Size : 240 MB
Rar Password : www.pkgames.net